How Does Randolph Law Help?
Even if you match all of the eligibility requirements, it is a hard and complex process to get your 8(a) certification. Randolph Law will help you put together and submit and application that highlights your compliance with the key criteria that the SBA uses to determine eligibility, such as:
- Writing your social or economic disadvantage statement
- Documenting your likelihood of success
- Evaluating whether your business structure is appropriate to begin the certification process
- Understanding the two phases that follow your initial certification
- Evaluating your personal and business finances against the 8(a) certification criteria